Police Chief: Hotel Raid Turns Up Drugs, Weapon
Police chief announces arrests
Toms River Police executed a search warrant at the Rodeway Hotel after an investigation by the Special Enforcement Team at 7 p.m. Wednesday night, according to Toms River Police Chief Michael Mastronardy. The warrant was executed by members of the emergency services unit commanded by Sergeant William Morsch and resulted in the following arrests:
• Otis Davis, 25, Room 303 Rodeway Inn, Held in Ocean County Jail $175,000 no 10 percent. Charged with:
- Possession of Stolen Handgun,
- Possession of Heroin and marijuana with Intent to distribute
- Possession of Hollow point Bullets and a speed loader
• Kristopher P. Miller, 28, Room 312 Rodeway Inn, Released on a summons. Charged with: Possession of Heroin with intent to distribute.
• Anthony Getchius, 37,Room 302 Rodeway Inn, held on $20,000 bail from Ocean County Sheriff’s department. Charged with Possession of marijuana
• Charles Argilan, 24, 1st Avenue Toms River, Released on a summons. Charged with possession of marijuana.
• Brittany Schwab, 23, Ocean Terrace in Seaside Heights, held on 5 warrants, Monmouth and Union County, no bail warrants.
Police recovered 50 bags of heroin, 15 grams of marijuana packaged for sale and a .38 caliber stolen Smith and Wesson.
Anyone with information can contact Sergeant Shaun O’Keefe of the special enforcement team at 732-349-0150 ext 1272