Invite a friend
FREE Superstorm Sandy Insurance Claims Seminar
With the opening of his new law office in Toms River, Attorney Joseph A. Porcelli is offering a series of eight (8) FREE Hurricane Sandy Property Damage Claim Seminars on Friday, January 18, 2013 and Saturday, January 19, 2013 in the Home Town Dairy Conference Room at the Ocean County Library at 101 Washington Street in Toms River, NJ. There will be four (4) FREE seminars each day: 9:30 am to 11:00 am; 11:15 am to 12:45 pm; 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm and 2:45 pm to 4:15 pm. Although the seminars are FREE, advance registration is required either by calling 732-244-4451 or 877-529-9191, emailing at SandyClaims@AttorneyPorcelli.com on or before Wednesday, January 16, 2013. If you need help with your Super Storm Sandy property damage claim, be sure to attend this informative FREE seminar.
Each seminar will be 90 minutes duration:
Speakers include: Joseph A. Porcelli, Esq. and Jennifer Wilson, Licensed Public Adjuster
Joseph A.Porcelli, Esq. has a wealth of experience and knowledge in the area of property damage and sinkhole insurance claims. Protect your legal rights by consulting a knowledgeable and experienced attorney. If you have a claim or need help with your SuperStorm Sandy insurance claim (claim denied? settlement too low? wind versus flood? additional living expenses? loss of use?) plan to attend one of these FREE seminars and get the help/advice you need to pursue your damage claim. Register by calling 732-244-4451 or 877-529-9191 or email SandyClaims@AttorneyPorcelli.com. today!
|Where||Ocean County Library 101 Washington St, Toms River, NJ 08753|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:30 am–4:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Ocean County Library
The Ocean County Library serves over 540,000 resident's of Ocean County and has 22 branches.
The Toms River library was established in 1925 and was originally located in a small cottage on the property of the Courthouse. According to the website, currently over 1,900 people visit the library daily. The library is a large library with a variety of products and services. The focus is on children and the family. They host activities and programs. There is also a Dunkin' Donuts connected to the library. The library has a multi-purpose area for concerts, author visits and special events. There are conference and group study rooms, the grand reading room and the silent study tower room.
The Ocean County Library has been recognized as one of the best libraries in the country as it was awarded The John Cotton Dana award for Library Public Relations and the National Medal awarded by the Institute of Museums and Library Sciences.
Other events here
- Japanese Bonsai Trees Tomorrow, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Understanding Weight Loss: Is it for you? Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Personal Poetry for a Sea Glass Soul Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Toms River Talks: A Living Oral History Event Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Chapters of Health: Emergency Preparedness Mon, Jun 3, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Open Mic Night at the Library March 5, 2013 / April 2, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / July 2, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / September 3, 2013 / October 1, 2013 / November 12, 2013 / December 3, 2013 / January 7, 2014 / February 4, 2014 / March 4, 2014 / April 1, 2014, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Women to Women: Breast Health Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Master Gardeners: Saltwater Flooding Fri, Jun 14, 10:00 am–11:00 am