West winds will likely bring in the pests, if the past several days are any indication of what today holds. There may be some relief, however, as an afternoon sea breeze shifted the bugs away for a few hours during the afternoon.
As the National Weather Service calls is:
- Thursday: Increasing clouds, with a high near 81. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North wind around 10 mph.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind around 9 mph.
- Seaside Heights (Ocean)
- Silver Bay (Barnegat Bay, mainland)
- Ocean Beach (Barnegat Bay, island)
- Toms River (downtown)