Captain Hook’s, 1320 Boulevard, Seaside Heights- Captain Hook’s is a glorified dive bar that describes their place as “ a playground for adults.” They have Foosball, shuffleboard, darts, pool tables and pinball. They have live bands on Thursdays, and not-to-miss drink specials everyday.
- Thursday: The Pickles perform live at 9:30pm.
- Everyday drink specials: $1.00 Bud and Bud Light drafts, $3.00 house drinks, $7 domestic pitchers, $2.00 domestic drafts,$3.00 Bass pints, $10.00 Bass pitchers, and $3.00 jel shots.
McIntyre’s Pub, 213 Route 37 East, Toms River- “one hundred thousand welcomes” with a friendly pub atmosphere, live music, and great beer.
- Friday: Crusher Blackwell performs live. Drink specials include $3.00 Heineken Lights.
- Saturday: Live music with The Void at 10p.m. $2.50 Bud Lights.
Brickhouse, 979 Cedarbridge Ave, Brick- Brickhouse Bar & Grille offers a full menu and a full bar selection. A great spot to hit up for happy hour or a Saturday night out.
- Friday: Live entertainment with Trax at 9:30p.m. Drink specials include $2.50 Heineken mugs and $3.50 Heineken bottles.
- Saturday: Live entertainment with Billy Lawlor Band at 9:30pm. Drink specials include $2.50 Miller Lite mugs and $3.00 Miller Light bottles.
- Sunday: World Tavern Poker from 12 to 3p.m.
Hemingway’s Cafe, 612 Blvd, Seaside Heights-Hemingway’s is a covering-all-the-bases type of place, offering a bustling dinner scene, nightly entertainment, and a relaxing location near the beach.
- Thursday: Domestic Thursdays with DJ’s Billy the Kid & Encore. $2.00 domestic bottles and $3.00 Skyy drinks.
- Friday: Ladies Night with half priced drinks for ladies. $2.00 Coors Light bottles and $3.00 bomb shots. DJ Milky Mike will be spinning. No cover for ladies.
- Saturday: The Hottest Dance Party Down the Shore with music by DJs Billy the Kid and DJ Teo. No cover before 10pm.
Beachcomber, 100 Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights-A popular spot among the late night partiers, Beachcomber has nightly drink specials and the best cover bands on the shore.
- Friday: It Ain’t Pretty performs at 10p.m.
- Saturday: Steve Brown performs at 3p.m.; Shorty Long and the the Jersey Horns at 10p.m.
- Sunday: Frankie and The Burn at 4p.m.
Idle Hour, 2600 Hwy 88, Point Pleasant- is “your neighborhood sports bar” with amazing daily drink specials and live entertainment on the weekends, including a St. Pat’s Day celebration every Saturday.
- Friday: All day happy hour until 6pm with $2.00 domestic bottles and domestic pints. Live music with Overtime.
- Saturday: Live music with Almost Normal at 10pm. St.Pat’s Day specials with $2.00 mugs & $3.00 pints of Guinness, Harp, Smithwicks, $3.00 shots of Irish whiskey, $4.00 car bombs until 10pm, and $4.99 corned beef sandwiches.
- Sunday: Live music every Sunday with Undisputed. $2.75 Bud Light pints and $3.75 Bud Light bottles.