Muay Thai Dragon Martial Arts is a goal-oriented school, which teaches kickboxing and muay thai dragon martial arts. No matter your age or skill level instructors will lead you toward fitness, training, self-defense, stress relief and setting and achieving goals. As an extra incentive to try the program, the first two weeks are always free at Muay Thai.
- Hours: Open daily; call for times.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is ground level
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: March 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Military
- Membership info: Please call for details and pricing
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.muaythaifit.com/schedule/schedule.html
- Number of classes/week: 21
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 6
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: To make, reach and exceed specific goals for yourself.