Saint Joseph's Grade School
Saint Joseph's Grade School is a school for kindergarten to grade eight. The curriculum is based on the NJ Core Content Standards, is approved by the diocese of Trenton Office of Catholic Education, and is accredited by the Middle States Association of Elementary Schools.
In addition to the core subjects, Saint Joseph's Grade School offers music, visual arts, physical education, technology, Spanish and religion curriculum.
Saint Joseph's Grade School was ranked by John Hopkins University's Center for Talented Youth as "Top School."
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, level ground enterance
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: Middle States Association of Elementary Schools
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: K-8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library
- Extracurricular activities available: Student Council, National Junior Honor Society, Student Ambassadors, Student Anthology, Junior Lectors, Junior Ushers, Prayer Shawl Ministry, Choir, School Concerts, Band, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Mad Science, Kids Art
- Sports teams: Baseball, softball, basketball, cheerleading, tennis, bowling, cross country, track, soccer, football, and wrestling.
- Uniforms: Yes
- Student clubs: Christian Service Clubs, Scrabble Club, Chess Club, Sign Language Club, Multiplication Club, Reading Club