State of New Jersey Superior Court-Ocean County Justice Complex
The Ocean County Justice Complex consists of the Ocean County Superior Court; the Ocean County Sheriff's Office; the Ocean County Corrections Department; Criminal Division, Probation Division, the Bail Office; Courtrooms 11-17; Criminal Records; Family, Juvenile, and Domestic Court; the Law Library; and the rial Court Administrator.
The Ocean County Family Division processes approximately 20,000 cases a year. The division has eight operational teams: dissolution and non-dissolution cases, domestic violence and domestic violence contempt unit, juvenile intake and children in the courts.
There are two operational units in the Criminal Division: the criminal case management office and criminal case processing. The Probation Department also has two operational units: Adult/Community Service/Juvenile Probation Supervision and Child Support Enforcement Unit.
For more information on the Ocean County Justice Complex visit: http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/ocean/index.htm
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, level ground enterance
- What makes this community special?: Variety of services.
- Services: Superior Court, Sheriff's Office, Corrections Department, Bail Offices, Courtrooms, Criminal Records, Law Library, Trial Court Administrator
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Jurisdiction: County, Municipal
- Type: Criminal, Family