Located in Pleasant Plaza, Tenampa is Zagat-rated, serving a full menu of authentic Mexican food for eat-in, takeout, catering or banquets. Authentic Mexican sausage selections include appetizers such as queso fundido and quoriqueso and an entree of tacos Mexicanos. Unique Mexican sauces are used throughout the menu and include jalapeño, tomatillo, tequila, pesto cream and more. Tenampa serves an impressive array of specialty shrimp selections, including the chef's specialty, camarones ala diablo (jumbo shrimp in a hot and spicy fresh tomato sauce).
- Fax: 732-505-1830
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 3pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp onto the plaza sidewalk.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: tenamparestaurant.com/html/menu1.html
- Specialties: Camarones de la Casa
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 21
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual