The Spot Pizza Grill is located next to Spirits Unlimited on Lakewood Road (Route 9). A large bar in the center of the dining room offers big-screen DirectTV sports broadcasts, which are also available on TVs at each booth. Tile, brick, Tuscan lighting and warm tones of rust, green and yellow create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere popular with regulars. Football fans enjoy "Every Game Every Sunday."
As the name suggests, The Spot Pizza Grill's menu includes typical pizzas as well as specialty pizzas such as Vodka Chicken Pizza, a thin crust pizza with vodka sauce, mozzarella cheese and grilled chicken. Selections of skillet dishes include sliced garlic steak, grilled tuna, chicken Santa Fe and reuben. A "Hot Spot" menu offers spicy sausage, seafood, chicken and steak dishes.
- Hours: Restaurant: Mon - Thu, 11am - 12am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - 11pm. Bar: Mon - Thu, 11am - 12am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am, Sun, 11am - 12am.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual