Toms River Intermediate East
Toms River Intermediate East is a public school in Toms River.
In 2008-2009, there were 1,635 students enrolled in the school and the average class size 21 students. The student/faculty ratio is 14.4. The school ranks above average in language arts literacy, reading and mathematics.
The school has a baseball field and an indoor athletic complex.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1635
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14.4
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, cheerleading, color guard, conflict managers club, garden club, newspaper, sign language club, student council, yearbook
- Student clubs: Art, geography, literary, math, science, ski, Spanish, technology
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, cross-country, field hockey, football, soccer, softball, track, volleyball, wrestling.